Panama Canal Personnel Records

Looking for someone that worked for the Panama Canal?

The National Archives is the respository for all records about the Panama Canal.

For personnel records up to 1914 you can write to:

National Archives at College Park
8601 Adelphi Road
College Park, MD 20740-6001

For personnel records after 1914  you can write to:

National Personnel Records Center
Civilian Personnel Records
111 Winnebago Street
St. Louis, Missouri 63118-4126

You will need to provide as much information as possible - correct name, date of birth, approximate date of employment, and why you want the records.

There is a wait and there may be a charge for xeroxing and mailing.

Good Luck!

January 19, 2004